Here is all of the (very!) important information for Eterno Rival!


There are rivalries, and there are LaLiga rivalries. Steeped in history, tradition and packed with epic scenes, “Eterno Rival” features iconic moments that have turned players into heroes, heroes into legends and have changed the course of LaLiga history, forever. “Eterno Rival” comprises a total of 36 Historic Moments from 9 of the greatest rivalries in Spanish football history, with a home and away collectible for each team in the rivalry.

Eterno Rival Drops on October 27, 2022

Drop time: 10AM (PST) / 1PM (ET) / 7PM (Spain) 

Type of Drop: 


Total number of Packs Minted:

3,000 Premium

15,000 Standard – to be released at a later stage during Open Beta, as we want everyone to have a chance to experience Eterno Rival 

Packs for Sale in the Drop: 

2,700 Premium – remaining 300 reserved for Customer Support and future rewards

Moments in the Drop: 


Total supply minted (on 3,000 Premium packs) by tier :

6,000 Uncommon

2,940 Rare

60 Legendary

Total Mint count per Tier for Eterno Rival (Max number of copies for each Rarity):

2,500 Uncommon

375 Rare

45 Legendary

Premium Pack Composition: 

2 guaranteed Uncommons

98% chance of a Rare + 2% chance of a Legendary


$199.99 USD

Players included in Eterno Rival

  1. Nosa Igiebor
  2. Carlos Soler
  3. Mikel Oyarzabal
  4. Riki
  5. Iker Muniain
  6. Santi Cazorla
  7. Hugo Mallo
  8. Samuel Eto’o
  9. Gabi
  10. Raúl 
  11. Iván De la Peña
  12. Sergio Ramos
  13. Neymar
  14. Juan Carlos Valerón
  15. Gonçalo Guedes
  16. Renato
  17. Diego Costa
  18. Imanol Agirretxe
  19. Ter Stegen
  20. Ricardo Oliveira
  21. Wu Lei
  22. Mario Gaspar
  23. Koné
  24. Fernando Torres
  25. Zlatan Ibrahimović
  26. Pedro Rodríguez
  27. Iago Aspas
  28. Aritz Aduriz
  29. José Luis Morales
  30. “Kun” Agüero
  31. Dani Alves
  32. Kaká
  33. Ever Banega
  34. Óscar De Marcos
  35. Luka Modrić
  36. Vicente Iborra

Rivalries included in Eterno Rival

  1. ElClásico (FC Barcelona vs. Real Madrid)
  2. TheMadridDerby (Real Madrid vs. Atlético de Madrid)
  3. ElGranDerbi (Real Betis vs. Sevilla FC)
  4. The Basque Derby (Real Sociedad vs. Athletic Club)
  5. The Catalán Derby (FC Barcelona vs. RCD Espanyol de Barcelona)
  6. The Valencia Derby (Valencia CF vs. Levante UD)
  7. The Galician Derby (RC Celta vs. RC Deportivo)
  8. Valencia CF vs. Villarreal CF
  9. Atlético de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona

Full list of Moments:

Best to read the full entry we created for you with all the moments included on Eterno Rival Drop.